Question
Posted by: mimi | 2011/05/03

urgently need advice please

On 27 nov 2010, I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. In january 2011 I had a loop inserted. March 2011 I had my period for just 2 days. April I never get my period. But I have been getting strong period pains and my back pains (those are my normal symptoms when my period is about to start). But up to date nothing. . .

I know there''s a possibilty that I can be pregnant again but what other reasons can it be?

I know I have to see my doc but his out for the week. . . I strong feel the period pains are not normal as mu period still hasn''t started. Thank you

It could be an ectopic pregnancy. You should see a doctor.

1