Question
Posted by: anon | 2011-02-08

URGENT URGENT!!!!

I am 8 months pregnant. I have this infected toe think its in growing toe nail but now the area on the toe is swollen and i cant even touch it - what can i do - please help

You can see your GP about this. You may need antibiotics or to have the nail cut.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-02-09

Posted by: Anon | 2011-02-08

Thanx, again purple.....i didnt know that? now i am very worried
i will sort it out today

Posted by: Purple | 2011-02-08

Go to see your doctor. Having an infection puts you at risk of giving birth prematurely so you must sort this out.
There are antibiotics that you can take while pregnant. Make an appointment to see your GP today.

Reply to Purple