Posted by: ab | 2009-08-04

urgent question

One night when i was asleep, suddenly i got up and i was so excited.
i did not realy want to ejaculate but i had some unaware sexual dreams and movment of my meddle and started to ejaculate.
can it be masturbation?
i am ashamed and all day telling to myself that this is natural,
because really i am not intrested in masturbation, and i am too worried about that.
please help me

it is very likely that ur sexual dream was what caused you to become excited while sleeping and masturbating in response to that is indeed a very natural and normal thing.
masturbation is normal provided it doesnot interfere with your relationship and intercourse with your partner.

Posted by: pp | 2009-08-05

You had a wet dream, that is when you dream of sexual activity and without touching your penis or mastrubating your body and mind does the work. Dont be ashamed it is all natural, you must be still a young man, please write again and give your age.

Reply to pp
Posted by: Stranger | 2009-08-04

You clearly need to learn more about sex. If i were you i would start reading about sex and all forms of it and you would come to understand that mastabation is nothing to be ashamed about. It is actuall encouraged for people who are not in relationships or not ready for sex or don' t have a condom nearby. If you are parent you may need to learn about it as an option for teens who are in or not in relationship clearly not ready for penetrative sex. Why does it embarasses you? Perhaps you should start there.

Reply to Stranger