Question
Posted by: ******** | 2009-09-11

URGENT PLZ HELP

hi doc, can you please give me good hospitals for phychohatric drug abuse cause, some private hospital please can u help me? thank you. medication thats being abused. hospitals in gauteng please? something that would be affordable too, but nothing like sterkfontein. thanks again.

I can't keep track of the existing hospitals and clinics, and betwen my knowing one was rather good, it might get worse. And I don 't know where you are. Try calling Lifeline or even the Anxiety-Depression Support Group, and specifically working in areas of substances abuse, try calling SANCA., as they get more frequent feedback from users of such services,