Posted by: wakalulu | 2013-01-11

Im a 31 female and have just recently done a home pregnancy test which has come out positive.
My concern is i have a a baby via c-section in Jan 2006, in Jan 2008 i miscarried due to a cyst that ate away on the right fallopian tube and ovary.
I fell pregant again in 2012 and my baby was borm via c- section as well.
In Jan 2012 , i went in for a sterilication which could not be done as they doc could not get to the tube due to scar tissue, i suffered a bit of internal bleeding and had to spend the night in icu.
My last period started on the 29/11/2011 so as per my calculations im about 6 weeks,
Please let me have your opionions whether all will be well in this pregnancy or would there by complications or if someone has been thru this and all ended well.

From your description ,there is no obvious reason why the pregnancy should be complicated. You will need a caesarean again and this may be difficult if there is a lot of scar tissue but, if the doctors know in advance, they can take precautions.