Question
Posted by: Sunshine | 2010-07-16

URGENT - Please Help

Hi Doc / Ladies,

Hope one of you would be able to help with my situation. I stopped taking the pill about two months ago because we are TTC. since then, i had my 1st real period and was due for my 2nd one by last weekend. so on tuesday late afternoon, i had very little show of blood, not even enough to show on a pad, only when i wiped. now since then, i have had absolutely nothing!!!....i am so confused, could there be a chance that i might have fallen preggies and just had a little show of period? i dont know whats going on. has anyone had this happen to them?

Any advise would be appreciated.

It could be your body adjusting or it could be a pregnancy. The only way to know is to do a pregnancy test.

3
Posted by: Sunshine | 2010-07-20

Did the test, and it was Positive!!!

Yippeeee.....

Thanks for the help

Senisha

Reply to Sunshine
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-07-19

Posted by: cassidy | 2010-07-17

hi there, I had that happening to me with my first child, so I suggest you do a pregnancy test, as it might have been implantation bleeding

Reply to cassidy