Question
Posted by: ANON | 2010-05-24

URGENT PLEASE HELP

I HAVE THIS FLU AND THIS IS THE SECOND WEEK NOW - I WENT TO THE DOC GOT ANITBIOTICS AND AN INJECTION BUT THIS NOSE IS TROUBLING ME - THE CONGESTION IS SO BAD I CANT SLEEP AT NIGHT - THE DOC HAS PRESCRIBED TABLETS FOR THE CONGESTION AND I USED A SPRAY BUT NOTHING IS HELPING - I MAKE THIS HORRIBLE NOISE IN MY SLEEP AND THINK WITH THE BLOWING NOW MY NOSE IS BURNING WHICH IS GOING THROUGH MY FOREHEAD - PLEASE HELP I CANT TAKE THIS CONGESTION ANYMORE

Expert ImagePharmacist

You did net mention any product names - I'd suggest OTRIVIN NASAL SPRAY, together with CORENZA C and ACC200 tablets.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010-05-25

Reply to pharmacist