Question
Posted by: Brown choclate | 2008/09/10

URGENT PLEASE HELP

Hi everyone
I got a 7 month old baby.We are staying with hubby. We love to have sex but there is problems.When we have sex it only goes on for maybe 2 minutes if that is not too much. I would love to learn more about oral sex and I want to have sex more but i do not know where to start. If I get enough information I will start to experiment oral sex on him, cause he love sex. And what can i do to keep on for more time cause after that 2 min I am not satisfied
Please any advice

I'm struggling to understand who only goes on for 2 minutes. I will assume that you are talking about him ejaculating/coming in that time, leaving you feeling unsatisfied... But I have to admit I'm not sure how that relates to you wanting to experiment with oral sex...please explain further so I can respond with a better understanding.

4
Posted by: Martin | 2008/09/10

Yes Starlight answer you but instead of a dildo ask him to buy a Strap-on and then you can still feel him near you and it will be like it is him that is inside of you and you can try all the positions. Than when you are almost there or finish he can take it of and enjoy another 2 minutes before he is finish.

Reply to Martin
Posted by: STARLIGHT | 2008/09/10

Hello BC
Oral Sex.......Lets see.....Give him a BJ at first, and then let him kiss you down there and then both of you do a 69 ..........Yu say he lasts 2 minutes........Hey Get a dildo and get your hubby to use it on you till you satisfied......

Hope this helps

Reply to STARLIGHT
Posted by: Brown chocolate | 2008/09/10

EVERYTHING

PLEASE
THANKS

Reply to Brown chocolate
Posted by: martin | 2008/09/10

I know what you talking about. What do you wanna know about oral sex?

Reply to martin