Posted by: Anon | 2009-02-04

Urgent please

I' m newly wed and realised that my husband prevers no hair down there so ladies please let me know what do you use I' m scared of shaving because of rash but is there something that works better and for the rash what do you use for that.

Shaving or waxing are the options
.Best wishes

Posted by: Anon | 2009-02-05

Shaving is the! I did home waxing for many years, but then I started realising that all the pulling and ripping is just helping along the pull of gravity, if you know what I mean! So now I just get in there with a smaller set of clippers and get it down to a nr2, so much less hassle and no pain. Feels great and hubby is still happy! Good luck!!