Question
Posted by: Jocelynn | 2009/10/12

URGENT - Periods

Dear Doc

I have been off the 3mnth injection for 10 months now and have been having a very irregular period. I have been to my doctor and my gynae and they have put me on all the different pills, but I can' t seem to take any of them. Every time I drink a pill it comes back out. August and September I was regular and I started again the beginning of this month. I have also started gym, taking it very slowly, and the bleeding (dark in colour) becomes very heavy after gym and then during the course of the day it is very light. It has been 2 weeks now that I have had my period. Please help as I don' t know what to do anymore. It is really not nice as I can' t be intimate with my fiance.

It does sound hormonal, but perhaps you should have a D&C to check that there is no other underlying problem.
You could try taking Stemetil with the Pill so that you do not bring it up.

1