Question
Posted by: Jessie 2 | 2010/12/06

URGENT: pain before &  during mentruation: Can''t sit up straight

The pain is really bad. Feel like really bad " spleen pain" . It feel warm in my stomach, burning feeling. I can''t get appointment at any ganea, they all full and I know now is best time to visit.

You don't say how old you are. If you are young and the pain occurs on the first day of your period and then gets better, it may be 'normal'menstrual pain and Ponstan may help.

2

Posted by: Tanya | 2010/12/07

If Gynael not available go see your GP. I am sure he/she will be able to help.

Reply to Tanya