Question
Posted by: me | 2009-04-02

urgent need of advise

what do u do if a guy claims to be your child' s father and you love this person to death you never told him it was his child he said it and you just went along with it

Sorry, folks, for the delay in responding. I've spent an anxious day in the dark, as Tshwane City Council can't keep the lights on, and this is my third power-cut this year.
I;m guessing that you know it is NOT his child, and beause you love him, you are wondering whether you can get away with lying to him. That would be selfish and unfair to him. Calmly tell him the truth. If you fell pregnant while in a relationship with him, he may understandably be upset at your cheating. But face the music.

4
Posted by: P | 2009-04-02

the question is " how do u tell someone that its not his child" ? one way or the other u have to tell him...

Reply to P
Posted by: Kelly | 2009-04-02

Ummm if he is not the father then tell him so!If you not sure then beter have DNA test done to find out if he is or not and tell him you might not be 100% sure about it but you have to tell him the truth because if it comes out later he might be very angry with you and will not want anything to do with you.
Good Luck

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: Really | 2009-04-02

Do you remember how babies are made? Maybe he remembers how this one was made between the two of you and so he believes'  it' s his!

Is there another party involved that only you know about? Did he just assume the role because you guys are together?

Some very wonderful and caring men will usually take on the resposibility of the father figure role if you are in a serious relationship and if you guys plan to get married and the child is comfortable with it, as well as him and you are fine with it, then whats'  the problem?

Some women also do it!

Reply to Really
Posted by: huh? | 2009-04-02

so what? is he the father?

Reply to huh?