Posted by: CONSTANTLY WORRIED | 2009-08-25

Goodmorning all

I hope that there is someone out there who can help me.As miscarriages runs in our family history,I am constantly worried that my baby might be dead :o( My 20 week appointment is only on the 9th September and the wait is driving me insane.I also hvnt felt my baby move yet-Is this normal? What signs would there be if I had a miscarriage or if my baby is dead inside of me? A girl which I knew lost her baby,the baby was dead inside of her for 3 weeks before she realised.Should there be warning signs? Please help as this is my 1st child,my little miracle and I want to protect him/her.
Thank you!!!!!!

Movements may only be felt from 22 weeks, so this does not mean that there is a problem. Unfortunately the only way to know at this stage if the baby is alright is with a scan.

Posted by: Concerned | 2009-08-25

This is not normal.If the baby can start to move this must happen almost everyday to show that is alive.Dont let the day pass by without hearing any movements,If one day pass by without anything please go to the hospital for a check &  explain everthing to them.They will help you out dont wait for your appointment is too far.Take action

Reply to Concerned