Posted by: Dave | 2008-11-08

Urgent medical advice required

I am presently working in China  I use Xanor 2mg daily for the past 15 years. Diagnoses post traumatic stress. In china the doctor will not give me the equivalent required. I in the process of developing severe withdrawal symptoms. Any suggestions?

Dear Dave

Thank you for visiting

I recommend that you consult a hospital and ask them to put you on a benzodiazepam withdrawal treatment.

Posted by: Help | 2008-11-08

Contact the Dr that used to consult you and ask for a letter stating your condition and medicine req. Take this along to
a Dr pref Propper english speak. Maybe it is time for a re evaluation of your condition and medicine. Do t

Reply to Help