Question
Posted by: Trying Wife | 2010/08/04

Urgent Marriage Counsellor

Good day all. Me and husband are fighting non stop........About everything........It''s either we get divorced or seek help. We do not have money so therefore i was wondering does anyone know of people that does this for free........ He agreed that we should do it, we still love each other, or so i would hope, but we really need some help.....
Thanks a mill

I'm not aware of anyone who does it for free ( how much of anything is done for free these days ? ) - and how could such a counsellor manage to live ? Try calling FAMSA ( a national organization which may well have a branch local to you ) for advice on local counsellors and prices.
Have you thought of how much all that fighting costs ? Let alone what a divorce can cost ?

5
Posted by: No ways | 2010/08/05

Private with pastor, i dont think so, i think those people go around talking about ur problems to people.

Reply to No ways
Posted by: Leez | 2010/08/05

Why not consult with your priest/pastor. It wouldn''t cost you anything and it would be more private.

Reply to Leez
Posted by: Trying Wife | 2010/08/04

Hi Buddie, we don''t really have money problems.....It''s like you say...Don''t we all, that is ok, we just don''t have extra to go for counselling...... We basically just make it every month. If i say we fight about every thing, i mean all sorts of things. It''s like i say black and he say white.We have children and yes i am thinking of them and divorce is not really an option, that''s why i feel we need help, coz we drifting apart further and further. He is so grumpy every day and if i try to talk to him, he jumps down my throat. And if i must suggest we wright down as you suggest, he won''t do it, coz he feels we are fine and for him to be so grumpy is non of my business, coz that''s what he told me........

Reply to Trying Wife
Posted by: buddie | 2010/08/04

What are you fithing about.Before you''s thinking of devorce,go and sit down, write down each one of you on paper what does the one do that irritate the other, try and work through your mistakes.Try to rectify what mistake the one see in the other one.If you have money problems(like a lot of us have these days), see where can you safe money.Dont just asume that to get devorce is the best way. Do you have children, think of them.
Please write again and tell me if it at all helped.

Reply to buddie