Posted by: Desperate | 2009-07-28

Urgent Help Of Love

I am a 34 year old single mother of an 11 year old and I’ ve been single for about 3 years now. I did lots of mistakes before and I did as much as dating a married man for almost two years and after our break up i was very miserable and I told myself that I want to wait for at least 2 years and it is now about 3 years.
My problem is there’ s this good looking single guy here at work who I think i am starting to fall in love with him and he confessed his feelings towards me as well he is 36 and has a 10 year old as well. He’ s got his own house and I have mine as well he’ s all that I dreamt of but “  He was involved with another lady here at work and they broke up in April and started making moves on me beginning of June i did not entertain it but slowly I am starting to develop very strong feelings for him. We are not in the same branch but we meet when there’ s meetings blah blah blah.
I am not sure what to do can somebody help me please

I:m not sure what we can usefully tell you here --- we cannot predict how this relationship will work out for you both. Maybe a couple of sessions with a relationship counsellor will help to clarify what might be happening. But be cautious about his history of failed and short relationships,, and the usual perils of office romances

Posted by: XXX | 2009-07-28

You have your own life to live so use the opportunity and start slowly.There is no reason why you should not date him.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Desperate | 2009-07-28

I want to but I am very scared of people in our company what will they think of me and how will she look at me ( the ex )

Reply to Desperate
Posted by: Rick | 2009-07-28

Why dont you go for it and see where it leads you? Have you got anything too loose? Maybe you can gain the world...who knows, but you should try at least.

Reply to Rick