Question
Posted by: Vanessa | 2012-07-09

Urgent Help

Hi, I need your advice. During intercourse, I become very wet and do not enjoy it. What can I use or what is the course of this.

The wetness you experience is caused by a lubricating fluid produced naturally in a woman’s vagina during sexual arousal, in anticipation of sexual intercourse. Without this lubrication, intercourse would be painful and unpleasant. It originates from the vaginal walls and the Bartholin's glands, which are located just slightly below and to the left and right of the opening of the vagina. Like all biological functions there is a wide variation of what could be considered normal. The amount of natural lubrication can vary according to time in the menstrual cycle, age and medications taken. High levels of arousal can also result in correspondingly high lubrication levels. Either way, it’s a sign of a very healthy sexual response and is welcomed by most men as a sign of their sexual potency.

2
Posted by: mario | 2012-07-10

Hi,Vanessa.
Have u tried masturbating before u have sex

Reply to mario
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-07-09

Reply to sexologist