Question
Posted by: Heidie | 2011/02/15

URGENT HELP

Any advice or help for vaginusmus? I''m using the dialators but its not helping. Thank you

Heidie, there is help, yes. There is lots of information that is required before I begin to make any suggestions, for example is this self-diagnosed and self-treated or are you under the care of a sexual health practitioner. If so, what is their professional background? Vaginismus is both a physical and psychological condition and both elements are ideally treated concurrently. If you want to know of appropriate sexual health professionals, please call our helpline on 0860 100 262. There is also a new book out called: When sex seems impossible, by Peter Pacik. It looks pretty interesting.

Claire - SASHA

2
Posted by: me | 2011/02/15

hi my g/f vagina was to small we went to the gynae and she went in for a little operation to make the opening bigger. we can have sex but only if she is ontop. Its getting beter every day. Go to the gynae

Reply to me
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/02/15

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist