Posted by: Marshaan | 2012-03-19

Urgent Hairloss help!

hello doc

i am 16 years old and i am experiening some strange hair loss, i cannot explain why. I take Vital multitime teens for men and i did colour my hair tow months ago, but i only notice the loss recently. i thought i might have scalp infection and saw the docto. he said it doesnt look like anything bad and now i use selsun. what could it be,how long will it take to stop, and more importantly how do i stop it.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Marshaan,

it may have been the hair colouring that you used that caused this. Take the medication as prescribed by your doctor but if it continues go back to your doctor for further advice.

Posted by: Fransie | 2012-06-15

Reply to Fransie
Posted by: G-Dad | 2012-04-16

I found that shampoo also causes hair loss, try changing your shampoo.

Reply to G-Dad
Posted by: xyz | 2012-03-20

Why do you colour your hare, when did it start before the couloring or after. The chemicals in these products can be the cause.You can also try to get a bottle of " Bergmont essens" at the chemist and put that into your shampoo, this migt help. Hope this help.

Reply to xyz