Question
Posted by: ANON LADY | 2011/08/02

URGENT gynae FEMALE KZN &  pap smear scare

hi doc,
I URGENTLY am looking for a FEAMLE gynae in KZN. Im not asking for recommendation just a list in KZN as i have only found 1 and need to see another for a second opinion as SOON as possible.

ALSO, I know I have to have a pap smear but I generally try stay off the topic and ask the gynae I went to if we could do it next time. Im EXTREMELYscared. I dont know what to expect and have of course heard horror stories. Is it sore? What would I feel? PLEASE any advice is appreciated

You can look up names of gytnaecologists in the phone book.
Pap smears are not generally painful, just a bit uncomfortable. They are important.

2

Posted by: Liz | 2011/08/02

A pap smear is not sore at all it''s just a bit uncomfortable but not sore and it''s about 1 minute then it''s over and done with.

Reply to Liz