Question
Posted by: D | 2009/08/31

Urgent Clomid Qu

Please help! I' m supposed to start Clomid on day 5-9 of my cycle. Doc gave me Provera to start my cycle which has been absent for 3 months. I stopped my week of Provera on Friday 28/8 and had some light spotting on 30/8. Does that count as start of my period? Must I start counting to take Clomid or only start counting when I get a heavier flow? I' m very confused!?!?!

Another question ... I only have one tube attached due to ectopic last year. Will the Clomid stimulate both my ovaries to produce eggs or only one each month?

Thanks!!!!!!!
D

You can count from the 28th. Both ovaries will be stimulated by the Clomid but usually only one follicle ovulates.