Question
Posted by: ?? | 2010/02/17

urgent advise needed...

3 months back i stopped usint nur-isterate and started using pills. and i never skipped a pill but my menses was not yet normal till last month, so when i saw my menses, i was about to start with the white pills so i decided to stop the pill till i finish mensing so a day after i finish mesnsing i had sex and still wasnt on the pill and i had forgotten about the pill till yesterday which makes it 6 days after the intercourse! and now i am worried that i might be pregnant! and i dont want to be pregnant at least not now! what can i do?

It is too late to do anything now, and it is possible that you could fall pregnant. You will have to wait 2-3 weeks and then test.

1