Posted by: nini | 2009-01-27

urgent advise

Hi, I am going to see a Fertility Specialist on 17 Feb as we have been ttc for almost 4 years already. I had a gynea prior to this but until now have realised that he was not meeting our needs.
I have been on clomid, husband has been tested and all is in order. What I would like to know is can anybody give me advise on what I should be asking the doctor for anything I could recommend to the doctor from my side like medication, procedures etc. At this stage I have become hopeless, frustrated and desperate - and at the same time still as clueless as I was 4 years ago. I feel my gynea did not give me the proper education throughout the years I was with him, but that is probably my own fault too as I should have taken it further a long time ago. I have no idea what to expect with a FS. your advise would be greatly appreciated...

The fertility specialist is an expert. All you have to do is give a clear history and mention all the tests you have had and all the treatments you have tried. You do not need to give him any advice as to what to do.