Question
Posted by: JOlene | 2010-05-17

URGENT advice required - very worried

Good Morning

For the last week i have been experiencing sever dizziness, and
lameness in my hand, it often gets so bad i have to sit down, i also
experience this while riding my scooter and i get the feeling that i am going to pass out. I am also experiencing sever headaches wherebyn o pain killers are helping me, its also effecting my lifestyle as my mood gets so bad especially in the morning when the dizziness hits me, i cant afford doctor appointments and tests but im so worried now. I eat normally and i have had no radical lifestyle changes. Regards, miss worried

Hallo Jolene
If you can't see a private GP I think you should go to the nearest provincial hospital to see a doctor. You may need referral to a neurologist and you may need a brain scan as your symptoms are worrying. There could be increased pressure in the brain causing these symptoms.
dr Bets

2
Posted by: Traffic Officer | 2010-05-17

Hi Jolene, how long have you been riding your scooter and the helmet you wear does it sit very tight or put alot of pressure on your forehead. If you say yes to this it can be your helmet, otherwise go see a doctor and check your blood pressure

Reply to Traffic Officer
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010-05-17

Hallo Jolene
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc