Posted by: pinky | 2012-08-29

URGENT ADVICE NEEDED.........preg or not

Any advice needed......i have regular period, 1-3 days max, 28 day cycle, ovulation every 14 days, i last had my period on 07 August 2012 and I should have ovulated +- 21 August, we have unprotected sex everyday from 16 August - 23 August. i have painful breast, my nipples are sooo sensitive. My period is due on 4 September, could I be pregnant, Is it to eraly to test, please advise, I did a preg test today 29 August, and it was negative, was it too early to test??????????????

Dear Pinky
The pregnancy test may have been tested too early and I recommend that you repeat the test closer to your period around the 3rd or 4th of September.
Answered by Dr M.I.Cassim