Question
Posted by: mPinky | 2012-08-29

URGENT ADVICE NEEDED.........preg or not

Any advice needed......i have regular period, 1-3 days max, 28 day cycle, ovulation every 14 days, i last had my period on 07 August 2012 and I should have ovulated +- 21 August, we have unprotected sex everyday from 16 August - 23 August. i have painful breast, my nipples are sooo sensitive. My period is due on 4 September, could I be pregnant, Is it to eraly to test, please advise, I did a preg test today 29 August, and it was negative, was it too early to test??????????????

You tested too early. Repeat the test if your period has not started by September 6th.

2
Posted by: Nini | 2012-08-30

It was too early to test. Wait for your period due date and if it hasnt arrived then you will know for sure.

Reply to Nini
Posted by: Annie | 2012-08-29

If you pregnant, youre pregnant. If youre not, youre not. Just be patient. Stressing is not going to make any difference. Just relax, you will know for sure soon enough.

Reply to Annie