Question
Posted by: anon | 2009-08-28

URGENT ADVICE NEEDED PLEASE

Something happened last night, this is difficult to explain. When I sat down and ate my meal I remembered that I dreamt about what was happening. Everything the people said etc. After that, I am not sure if I blanked out, as no one was with me at the time it happened. It felt like I was dreaming, but I was awake, kinda hard to explain really. I could not see anything around me just these dreams (about 20 of them) and then after each one I was back to reality, my mouth felt like I had swallowed cotton and I had a strange headache. I know this sounds strange, but it is hard to explain. Could there be something wrong, or is my mind just tired(haven' t taken leave in 2 years)

I suggest that you consult a neurologist, as it is possible that you had a type of epileptic attack or a neuro-vascular insident, i.e. temporary ischemic insident of the brain. It can also be early signs of a metabolic disease, i.e. a hypo-thyroidism and diabetes.