Question
Posted by: Sore | 2010/08/27

Urgent advice from anyone please

I started my period on monday afternoon. From tuesday i have had a throbbing, aching sort of pain EXTERNALLY. I have never had this before. It is not internal cramps or whatever but an external pain. sometimes a shooting sort of pain.

Anyone know what causes this and how to fix it? it is VERY uncomfortable!!

I can't tell what this is without an examination. See your doctor if you are worried.

2

Posted by: gina | 2010/08/27

i had this a few times before. i went tomy gp who said there was nothing wrong but that i was more vascular during my menses and it happened sometimes. so maybe ring your gp ?

Reply to gina