Posted by: Me | 2011-02-08

it feels like i have something living in my ear. i hear some kind of noise(windy noise like something is moving) deep down in my ear and when I sleep ear up it feels like something is going back inside.

Expert ImagezENT Expert

Dear Me

You need your GP/ ENT to have a look in the ear canal. It should be quite easy to establish a cause, as this could range from a possible foreign body in the ear, to a problem with the eardrum, or the middle ear. Depending on these findings, an appropriate course of action may be suggested.

Posted by: Iyo | 2011-02-09

I have been waiting for a response for this question for some time because i have the same problem. I seems like there isn''t an expert here at all at ENT because most of the questions still have zero comments on them.

Reply to Iyo