Question
Posted by: kk | 2010-09-17

urgent

my 4weeks old baby has rush all over his face and pimples on his head and back. is it something that i should worry about

OK, this is NOT a psychiatric question. This is something to be concerned about and you should take the child as soon as practical to a hospital or clinic for a checkup and assessment. At this age, babies are less able to handle even fairly simple health problems, and need a proper medical assessment.

5
Posted by: tessa | 2010-09-19

could be baby acne..it passes later. nothing serious

Reply to tessa

Posted by: Liza | 2010-09-17

If your child has ANY of the following, take him to hospital:

Fever, Runny tummy, vomiting, not drinking or sleeping the whole time.

If your baby has had a immunization injection within the past week, it could be the injections'' fault - the injection can cause a very mild form of the disease the injection is for. Your baby might even develop a slight fever. The person who gives the injection is supposed to tell mothers what they can expect. It is usually nothing to worry about - unless your baby develops one of the above symptoms.

My oldest son frequently got a rash all over his body when he was still a baby. It would look terrible and take days to go a way. Eventually we realized that he was allergic to dust. Every time that the maid vacuumed - he would get the rash. Thankfully he grew out of it within the first 6 months. So this could be another cause.

Good Luck
Liza

Reply to Liza
Posted by: happy | 2010-09-17

Are u mad do you want the kid to die. Now now go to the doctor

Reply to happy
Posted by: anon | 2010-09-17

If it the rash your enquiring about there''s a paed and a doc on this website. If it''s your worry that you''re enquiring about well then I would guess it would be normal...... Take him to a doc.

Reply to anon