Question
Posted by: Bubbles | 2009-03-12

Urgent

I' ve got this irritating sensitive skin. I' ve got dark marks that wont go away, I have tried every thing to top gel, persivate, you name it everything.

It' s so embarrassing cause people ster and you and they ask if you had an elegie or they ask me whats wrong. Am I sick or something like that its very uncomfartable.

So any solution or advice will help a lot , just to remove this marks of my body for ever.

Expert ImagePharmacist

B

Since you've tried pesivate to no avail, my best advise would be to ask your doctor to have a look at it and to have a proper diagnosis made. Best of luck.