Question
Posted by: Weird I know | 2012-01-25

Urge to pleasure

Hey. Okey so here is my problem/question...I am 19 now. I haven''t been sexually active very recently. I have only had sex with one person in my life anyway. And that was my first love. After we went out , I''ve done sexual things with guys. So I have received oral sex from another guy and have been fingered by quite a few guys and I have given handjobs and recently gave my first blow job. You must be wondering why I am telling you all this useless info, but it is just to create you a picture of how my life is before I state my problem. So sorry if it was too much useless info. But here is my problem. I have always had a decent libido. Not too strong and not too weak. When I get aroused I really have a great libido as long as I am relaxed. Recently (a few months now) I get the urge, more than once a day, to pleasure myself until I get an orgasm. So I try to fight the urge sometimes but sometimes I just really stuggle to fight it. Next thing I know, my hand is in my pants. Usually I pleasure myself atleast once a day and sometimes twice. Now I know not all girls do this, so I feel quite weird saying this. And I was wondering if there is something wrong?? Like do I have too much of a certain hormone or what is the cause of these urges?? Its getting quite hectic and I can''t handle it. I don''t even watch porn or anything erotic. So it is strange that I get these urges. I am not complaining about my libido, I would just like to know what the hell is causing this and how can I control it a bit.
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Having a healthy libido or sexual desire is a good thing and masturbation or self-pleasuring a normal activity. It can be problematic, if the frequency or timing of it interfers with your normal everyday activities and it becomes something which you cannot control and are perhaps addicted to. If you need more help at some stage with this please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

7
Posted by: mark | 2012-01-26

wats ur bbm pin

Reply to mark
Posted by: Mingaz | 2012-01-26

I just can''t understand why so many girls have strong sexual feelings !!! Or is it because of the technology that easily accessible today like Porn Movies and Romantic soapies ????I just can''t understand this ?

Reply to Mingaz
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-01-26

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: me111 | 2012-01-25

hi
ok i am single for 1 day now, not that that is important, i was in 3 year relationship, me and my guy had sex once a week, sometimes more depending on wateva, but what i want to say is, masturbating is not wrong, its fun, you feel good after doing it, myself started masturbating about 4 years ago, as i have high sex drive, and no guy can please me, so i help myself. woman, you must enjoy it, so many girls and ladies dont know what joy one gets out of it, and seeing that i am single now, i will be free to do it every day too. the squirting is the most fun, except for the wet clothes and bedding all the time, but yeah, ... its good, enjoy it while you can..!

Reply to me111
Posted by: Jasmin | 2012-01-25

Nothing weird about it. I am in my 30''s and still pleasure myself often.
All girls do.

Reply to Jasmin
Posted by: Ferrel | 2012-01-25

For real?

Reply to Ferrel
Posted by: Tom | 2012-01-25

Nothing wrong with it - just enjoy it. I myself also have a high sex appetiate and at times help my self.

Reply to Tom