Question
Posted by: Elsie | 2012/09/06

Urge Incontinence

Subject: Urge Incontinence - SEE : EXPERT''''S REPLY
Posted by: Elsie | 5/9/2012
For the past few months, I cannot control my bladder. As soon as I feel I need to go to the loo, I need to RUN ! If I don''''''''t get there within seconds, I just spontanuesly start to urinate. This is extremely embarrising as this even happened in a shopping mall previously. Please Help ! What medication can I use, or do I need to see a specialist ?

EXPERT''''S REPLY : You can use Detrusitol

* * IS THERE ANY OTHER MEDICATION OR NATURAL PRODUCT THAT I CAN USE IN PLACE OF "  DETRUSITOL"  ? THIS MEDICATION COSTS NEARLY R400 FOR 30 TABS ?

There are other medications similar to Detrusitol but they will all be fairly expensive. You should see a gynaecologist to make a diagnosis. I don't know of any natural remedies. You can try bladder training but this is a long and difficult process and should be done under the guidance of a specialist.

1