Question
Posted by: Elsie | 2012-07-31

Urge Incontinence

For the past few months, I cannot control my bladder. As soon as I feel I need to go to the loo, I need to RUN ! If I don''t get there within seconds, I just spontanuesly start to urinate. This is extremely embarrising as this even happened in a shopping mall previously. Please Help ! What medication can I use, or do I need to see a specialist ?

You can use Detrusitol but this needs a prescription. You could see your GP to start.

1
Posted by: Elsie | 2012-09-05

For the past few months, I cannot control my bladder. As soon as I feel I need to go to the loo, I need to RUN ! If I don''''t get there within seconds, I just spontanuesly start to urinate. This is extremely embarrising as this even happened in a shopping mall previously. Please Help ! What medication can I use, or do I need to see a specialist ?

EXPERT''S REPLY : You can use Detrusitol

* * IS THERE ANY OTHER MEDICATION OR NATURAL PRODUCT THAT I CAN USE IN PLACE OF " DETRUSITOL"  ? THIS MEDICATION COSTS NEARLY R400 FOR 30 TABS ?

Reply to Elsie