Posted by: Maryka | 2009-03-27

Do you think it is normal for a person, more specifically, ME, to have this uncontrollable urge at this time of the day on a Friday, to pack up stuff at work, go home, pour a nice glass of dry red wine - a Merlot - sit back and relax while my husband lights the fire for the braai?

I'm not totally certain about the choice of wine, but otherwise it sounds pretty normal to me. And only on Fridays ?

Posted by: Maryka | 2009-03-27

Phew, thought it was only me!  o)
Dunno so nicely about the Swazi, not really my " thing" , but hey, whatever floats your boat. If it works for you, you go for it.

I can just think of a MILLION places I' d rather be than here at work till 16:30!

Reply to Maryka
Posted by: bergie | 2009-03-27

No money no worries :)

Reply to bergie
Posted by: Ultraviolet | 2009-03-27

Hehehehe me too. After this week I am so glad it' s finally friday/ TGIF.

Have a gr8 weekend everyone

Reply to Ultraviolet
Posted by: Really | 2009-03-27

I have this urge almost everyday.... I wish I was a Trillionaire then I could just do it every day...........Hehehehehehehe

Everyday would b Friday

Reply to Really
Posted by: naturally | 2009-03-27

throw in bikkie Swazi ( preferably before the red wine), you will enjoy the braai more :)

Reply to naturally
Posted by: Ultraviolet | 2009-03-27

Well I think we all have this urge esp on a friday. LOL.

Reply to Ultraviolet