Question

UREGENT Please help

I know this might sound like a stuipid question but im extreemly parinoid. I have been on the pill for bout 12 years genette i was on anti biotics at the begining of July for about a week. last week tuesday i was sexually active but i did use a condom what are the chances that i can be pregnant and i should be starting my monthlys on tue next week. If i start my monthlys does it mean im not pregnant should i worry about this or are the chances slim.

Thank you for your time

Hallo Anon
If you used a condom, the chance of falling pregnant is extremely slim and I would not really worry about this. If you start menstruating you are probably not pregnant but being anxious about it may keep your menstruation away! If you worry, rather do a pregnancy test to give you peace of mind
dr Bets

2

Thank you so very much Doc for the response.

Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/07/29

Hallo Anon
dr Bets