Question
Posted by: B | 2012/09/26

Urbanol

Please help.

Taking 15mg daily 3x5mg
STill not functioning ok. Trying to work but Agitated, depressed, anxious.
What else can help?

Urbanol is the drug Clobazam, a sedative tranquillixer. It is useless for treating depression, might help some with anxiety and agitation ( unless this was primarily caused by the depression, which urbanol could easily make worse ). It can cause dependency when used in such doses for more than a month or two, so don't stop it abruptly.
Sounds like treatment from a GP. See a good local specialist Psychiatrist for a re-assessment and advice on proper treatment of depression ( if that's what you have ) and anxiety, and on how to come off Urbanol safely.

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/27

Can Urbanol reduce your bloodpessure, using it together with stilnox?

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/01/27

can Ubanol reduce your Iron levels in your body

Posted by: C | 2012/10/04

I was given urbanol and antibiotics and stillpain for a kidney infection. I would like to know why I was given Urbanol.

Reply to C