Question
Posted by: carl | 2011-05-30

urbanol

is low dosage of urbanol (5mg) effective

Carl

The normal adult dose range between 10mg and 30mg daily.

2
Posted by: sindy | 2011-06-09

the doctor did some blood test &  find that I had glucose with the little bit of bllood &  glucose in my urine, also my cholesterol was 5.2 mml, if I am not mistaken .During our session he discovered that I am depressed due to things that happend before in my life &  what is happening as this moment.
I am always tired, get irritated very quickly, sometimes I feel like crying,I snap at people with no good reason, I am very moody.
my relationship with my son which is 6 years is very strainious , I am very impatient with him.

Reply to sindy
Posted by: SINDY | 2011-06-06

LORIEN 20mg-in the morning,GERICOMPLEX-onces a day, URBANOL 5mg- two times a day &  TREPILINE 10mg- 6 at night.
the doctor prescribed the above medication to me,. Would there be any effect in a long run as I am taking these all at ones.
Am I seriously ill or what ?

Reply to SINDY