Posted by: Anon | 2010-04-16

What is this used for?

I am depressed have insomnia and fybromalgia. I''m not sure for which of those it is used

Urbanol is used for the treatment of depression but I do suggest that you add Trepilene. Discuss this option with your doctor.

Posted by: Lisa | 2010-05-21

I want to kill myself my husband deserve a dead wife. I asked him for help before my depression got worse he did nothing,he said i should not be dependant on him. I tried to get hold of my shrink ,i went to his office it was closed i then got worse. My husband did nothing to help me ,i want to hurt him he does not deserve the whole family , he deserves a dead wife, after 5 pregnancies and 2 living kids he does not want to understand that sometimes i break down ,when im sick its like he urges me to kill myself

Reply to Lisa
Posted by: Marie | 2010-04-16

Urbanol is used in the treatment of anxiety in neurotic patients and for pre-operative medication

Reply to Marie