Question
Posted by: Anti Meds | 2008/07/15

Urbanol

Dear CS,

A few weeks ago you told me how to wean myself off of Urbanol. For the last two weeks I took 5mg ever other day. Since Sunday this week I have not taken any. So today it is going on for 3 days totally without. Not been an easy task really after 20 years.

My question is how long must I go without to know that I have really conqured the addition to this meds?

Thank you for your time.

Well, it sounds as though you have beaten it already, but of course its best to be cautious. After 20 years, i you're off it for several days now, after tapering, without problems, you're probably OK --- congratulations ! Very well done !