Question
Posted by: anon | 2009-02-16

urban legend

I have a question

people say that you should not judge a book buy is cover or that true beauty is on the inside are these saying a myth, because to me people say it but do they truly mean it.

I am an obese man but women only see a fat person and the great guy under all that fat.they look for thin, tall and good looking guys who end up treating them like S***t and some of those same women who hate us fat men end up married to a fat men.

These sayings are wise and true, but the fact that so many people say them without doing them, is sadly typical of many statements of useful truth. The immediate physical appearance is obviously the easiest to grasp. and superficial people stick to superficial aspects of a person. As Rick says, women may in fact be more willing to enjoy the underlying person than are men. I don't think the women who have had bad experiences with handsome cads actually hate fat men --- they just haven't yet discovered their advantages !

3
Posted by: Physical attributes | 2009-02-17

Ummmm. Of course initial attraction is usually physical to begin with and then as you get to know the person better, you can be surprised one way or the other. In many instances, and I am speaking from a male perspective, the " body"  can be great but the " mind"  a big dissapointment. I mean a lot of woman go through considerable pain and expense to have plastic surgery to " improve"  what they have or don' t have, and that is a real danger sign to indicate that the mind is perhaps not working all that well, unless its done for medical reasons. Perhaps the money would have been better spent getting their mental state sorted . Purely my opinion, before I get blasted from all sides. Depends on what you are looking for, I mean who would willingly chase after someone who is obese (unless you are kinky) just to have a physical relationship?

Reply to Physical attributes
Posted by: Ja | 2009-02-16

Is there really such a thing as " fat and happy" ?
I dont think so.

Reply to Ja
Posted by: Rick | 2009-02-16

Im my opinion, most guys like a women with a good body that looks after herself, and has a nice pretty face. We place alot of emphasis on physical first then get to know the personality.I have opportunity right now to hook up with someone who is average looking and average build, but great personality. But im not interested in anything other than friendship, cause she does not live upto my physical expectations.

I think women on the other hand dont place as much emphasis on looks and body as much as men do. But I think that they would think that an obese man does not take care of himself, so how could he take care of them? Just my thoughts.

Reply to Rick