Question
Posted by: ronel | 2012/02/28

ur thing!!

Hi Doc,my probel no!! ur problem-:) haha but been there-
now just go with the flow!! me and my Tommy just had such a lovely life !! all been so well -always!!!
Ur sex life was great all ur life for 16-18 30 -40-42-46-47-48 ....-but now & mdash & mdash -nothing.. I''am only 50 and my Husband 53 and no touching in any where....it wrong -WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG ???? Please????
Not even my Breasts... I''am all so work''t up!! U No what I mean???
I go to gym 3 times a week for the last 2 years & mdash feeling great So ful of enegy -But miss so much my LOVER!!! FU& mdash & mdash & mdash tog!!
What do i have to do???
I love him to bits and do''nt even thing of living-:( but just need my sex back in life!!! I do have so much dreams about sex!!!
We have got a problem& mdash - what do we do???? He says it the sugar.... but where do we go from here????
Please help?? TX XXXX

Dear Ronel
As I am the Diet Expert, I would recommend that you also put this question to the Sexologist or ask Cyberdoc about physical causes and CyberShrink about the psychological causes of a lack of sexual intercourse. If your partner suffers from diabetes, I would recommend that he should consult a registered dietitian for an individual diabetic diet prescription. The correct diet is one of the most important factors in the treatment of diabetes. Visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area. The dietitian will take your partner's diabetes, medications and other conditions such as overweight and raised blood lipid levels, into account when working out a diet for him, which will be based on foods with a low glycaemic index (GI). Click on 'Diet & Nutrition' and 'Weight loss' and 'The Glycaemic Index' and read the articles on the GI. Also click on ‘Food as Medicine' on the Diet Site and then on ‘Type 2 diabetes’. He should ask his doctor what type of exercise he is allowed to do and get more active, e.g. start going for brisk walks for about 30 min every day, BUT only if his doctor gives permission. Once he is fitter, he could perhaps join you at the gym.

1

Dear Ronel