Question
Posted by: Steve | 2012/06/21

Upster Stomach

Hi there,

Last night I drank some Coke and this morning when i woke up i was feeling drained,headache and tummy running.Could it be from the coke i drank or is it gastro?My stool is very loose and watery at this stage and i''m also at work.What can i take to make it better,i also feel warm eve though my hands are cold.

Steve

It is possible that the Coke is the cause of your symptoms or you might have a viral infection. A viral infection will subside within three days time but if your symptoms persist, you will have to consult a doctor for a stool analysis. In the interim, you can consult your pharmacist for symptomatic relief.