Question
Posted by: Stan | 2011/05/03

upset tummy - preggies?

For the past couple of days i have been having cramps on teh left side of my tummy and ending up running to the loo. I have also missed my perios which was due 25th of every month. Could i possebly be pragnent? I hear that some people have upset tummies instead of nausea etc. Please advise

An upset tummy is not a sign of pregnancy but a late period is.

3
Posted by: stan | 2011/05/08

Did the tests and am 6weeks preggies- no more runny tummy. when should the ''preriod like cramps finish? Can someone recommend non dangerous " stop smoking"  products. i need to stop smoking ASAP.

Reply to stan
Posted by: Purple | 2011/05/05

You''ll have to do a pregnancy test to see if you are pregnant or not.

Constipation is far more likely than a runny tummy when you are pregnant.
It would be too early for pregnancy symptoms though, they only appear a good 3 or 4 weeks after you have had a positive pregnancy test. A runny tummy is not a symptom of pregnancy.

Reply to Purple