Question
Posted by: Worried | 2009/06/18

Upset Tummy

Every now and then my Sausage dog gets an upset tummy (very slimy stool, yet the next stool will be perfectly normal,) it is not a regular occurance, last night he had one of those stools and I noticed a bit of blood in his stool. I do not vary his diet, except the odd treat.

Dear Worried

Worm her every 3 months and buy some protexin. You can give it daily but a few days after a loose stoool should be fine.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/06/26

the ecovet range vet products is also very good to use... google ecovet and u find the range that is available and where u can get it.. Dischem sells it as well.. it is homeopathic....