Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/09/22

Upset tummy

Hi there : like i said i am doing WW program and been eating more vegs and fruit~ this upset my tummy something terrible~ can i rather drink veggie juice? I also are more satisfied with 40g muesli 4dinner than chicken patato ~ best plan for me is ~ breakfast 40g pronutro/ tea ~ snack : yogurt banana / lunch: ham or chicken on 4 crackers with cheese cottage cheese bit of jam/ snack slim slab/ dinner veggie juice and 40g muesli ~ 1 lit water~ 2 cups tea ~ game during work out mini protein shake after = 30cardio everyday monday ~ friday = is this too much carbs its still within my 18 points 4 WWplan

Dear Kasandra
Because I don't work for Weight Watchers I cannot advise you about the points system as this has been worked out for you individually. Please check with your WW counsellor if you can use the vegie juice and how much of the juice is equivalent to your prescribed fruit and vegie intake according to their points system and if the rest of your proposed food intake fits in with the points allocated to you. You pay WW for this type of advice, so use the counsellors for these queries which they should be able to answer them.

2
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/09/23

Only started shake this morning ~ spoke to my ww person realised eating tö o much vegs!

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: Bambi | 2008/09/23

Hi Kasandra, the fruit and veggies contain fibre which you need. Why do you assume that its the fruit and veggies, it could be the shakes or other supplements you' re having. Read the labels and eliminate one at a time to see which it is...

Reply to Bambi