Posted by: JC | 2008-12-01

upset stomach

Dear Doc,

I have this mild discomfort on the bottom right of my rib cage....I get quiet bloated occasionally and feel lightheaded and get a headache. Often I too feel like a pulling sensation on my right - almost a tightness.

My stool is yellow in colour and hence I know something is just not gelling. Please could you help with a diagnosis as I try to eat as healthy as possible. And what I can do to ease and correct the problem.

Many thanks for the attention.

Dear JC
I would recommend that you have a medical examination as soon as possible because these kinds of symptoms could indicate liver disease that requires medical treatment. Once we have a diagnosis we can see how to change your diet.
Hope the dr can assist to pinpoint what is causing your symptoms.

Posted by: JC | 2008-12-02

Hi Doc,

Went to the doctor yesterday and had an abdominal ultrasound done but everything came back ok.

I forgot to mention that I feel somewhat constipated and irregular and passing of constant wind.

Can you help?

Many thanks,

Reply to JC