Its my sister' s bday on saturday, same day as Sup 14 final, of course hubby wasnt keen to go. He was invited by someone to go to the match. I had to phone her and cancel, well she put the phone down in my ear and not speaking to me.

Hubby then phones by saying other friends had invited us for a braai, but he is obviously going to the game and cant go. The friend asked if i wanted to go and hubby said no i have other plans without asking me first. I' m just going to sit at home alone then!

So twice my husband has pushed my plans aside and is off to Loftus tomorrow to have his fun whilst i sit at home?

Do I have good enough reason to be upset?

Of course you have good reason to be upset. How would he feel if you had cancelled his rugby tickets so he could go to the braai or the party ? As MelB says, go to your sister's party on your own, maybe to the braai too. Travelling at night, I see the problem. I see nothing wrong with a pregnant woman being at her sister's party, even in a dubious tailed lounge.
Maybe make an appojntment for a marriage counsellor --- any time there's no rugby on

The problem is I' m 6 months preggers and a -|- tail lounge is not exactly suitable for a preggie without her hubby. Also its far to travel at night alone.

The friends are closer, but my hubby has a jealousy issue with the guy, he doesnt trust the guy around me, although he is married and i am friends with his wife as well.

Sorry should probably have made it clearer in my first posting.

Posted by: MelB | 2009-05-29

Why are you upset, just go to your sister without your husband, if you are willing to go to friends without him, you should be able to go to your sister' s to without him, I don' t see where the problem is?

Reply to MelB