Posted by: Baby-Love. | 2009-05-26

i have been dating thus guy for a year now..i love him so much,he loves me,but there is a major problem for me.we hardly have fights.i never like to argue ,i feel we old enough to be able to sit and talk than yell at each other.,but this one time,tha was 5months after we met.i took his phone annd he was driving,i wanted to play games,he yeled at me and took it from me.we nearly hit the robbots.he apologised for it because i felt he should have jst said put my phone back than acting that realy shocked me.i can just see this anger in his eyes,and i begin to wonder if i should realy stay in this relationship.i wonder how he is goin to react when we start having serious problems.then last night i was busy fixin the bed when he was trying to help, he somehow hurthimself,which i didnt think it was serious since he was busy jumping on da h i said askis dat he hurt himself and asked him to move so i can finish with the bed.he js lay there,he likes playin so i though its one of his games.i went to tikkle him under his oot.GOSH.the way he jmped from the bed yelling at eyes got filled with tears iimmediately.i said sorry i was playing,he went on yeling tellin me he is in pain then i want to play. i was so upset.i am still upset.i just feel like i overreacting?am starting to think otherwise about him.was it hard for him to just say dont do that,am hurt,than act the way he did,?i just went to bed and asked him not to get close to me because he promised he wouldnt snap like that anymore because it scares me.please help me.
tell me if i am just being a cry baby.:-(sorry for the long story

I really don't understand why you see this as a major problem. Maybe the relationship is unrealistically sweet to begin with, but normal relationships do not proceed meaningfully without argments and disagreements now and then. To think of giving up after one small spat sounds bizarre. Sounds, too, like you folks have some odd difficulty in being playful ( even when "tikkling him under his oot" ).
Usually, people who ask me "Am I over-reacting", are definitely no doing so, and indeed should have reacvted more and sooner. But yes, you are over-reacting. If you guys want this relationship to survive, maybe you should see a relationship / couples counsellor together.

eish.... you think you have problems?