Posted by: Upset | 2009-04-06

i am working at the bank(head office).i am a call center agent.last week we have been experiencing loss of water.imagine goin da whole day with no water.when you have to go to the ladies you mus get water rom the tank with a bucket.
u know if this was happening to all of us i would understand,but it isnt.
other departments were alowed to go home due to this problem.
they just kept saying they will get back to us till 16h30

but not my none of the managment seem to care.i have problems and i regularly check with my gynaecologist.i pay so much for that and i cannot afford to experiense other problems.
i told my bosss about this before we can even experiense the water problem,but he still didn alow me to go.
this is totaly unfair
am i being paranoid?

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

I am unsure as to what your exact concern is? You coud still go to the toilet, but not flush? Please write in a again with your query. Many thanks.